Today Tabitha had a wonderful time! Surrounded by many of her favourite people, and with lots of friendly faces to entertain her - she kept looking around from face to face, grinning and bouncing.
Here she is being presented with a gift from her aunt Q - such excitement!
Here she is tasting the gift - looks delicious...
Trying to open the paper:
Pulling out her present, with help from Q and her Grandpa Gra (pronounced grey).
Hey! Give me my present back!
Adoring gaze for her ever-entertaining aunt Q:
Pleased as punch to be hanging out with The Daddy! I love this dress. It is Absorba Luxe and features many shades of purple in a fetching floral print:
Here, the dress also features some drool patterning around the yoke neckline!
With TWO generations of aunties - her Great Aunt Annette (who is only 24!) and her Aunt Q (9):
Pretty chuffed to be part of the meal - although sadly she couldn't sit right up at the table, as there was no room. Instead, she sat in her Tripp Trapp high chair with the BRILLIANT Play Tray which you sadly cannot buy in Australia. It is moments like this when I am so, so happy we are doing Baby-Led Weaning - no one had to delay their own lunch in order to sit and shovel pureed food into her with a spoon - instead we simply put some bread with gravy, roast potato, turkey and peas onto her tray and she fed herself (not interested in turkey or peas).
Here is Tabitha in her paper hat. Sadly, the sound of a bon-bon snapping open frightened her quite badly and made her cry. So we were all reduced to carefully peeling back the paper on our bon-bons!
Here is our littlest guest eating a bread roll. The dress had been discarded by this point, sadly, as she was quite warm - at least her cute little Itti Bitti d'Lish nappy was a lovely purple one:
Here she is enjoying a duck-fat roasted potato. You will notice she is making her 'I'm not really sure about this' face, which she makes every time she encounters a new flavour (except for avocado, which was received with a delighted grin):
"Okay - I think I like this potato item!"
Here is Tabitha looking thrilled to be having cuddles with Grandpa Gra:
Yep, pretty excited!
And in a more Christmassy shade of nappy, mint green. Cuddles with Mummy! Here, I am very pleased to be wearing this Ted Baker navy and flesh striped empire line dress - I bought it JUST before I became pregnant, and only got to wear it a handful of times before it didn't fit.
Now, the guests are gone, the house is clean once again, and the fridge is full of leftovers. Tabitha is fast asleep, The Daddy, the cats and I are relaxing on the sofa. A wonderful day!

















4 comments:
Tabi is SO cute, Tals! And your little sister looks like quite the doting Aunt. So sweet.
Oh bless! So beautiful xxxxx loves
It's that dress! You look gorgeous Talia and so does Quinn! She looks so pretty and grown up!
Love Tabby's faces while trying the potato :)
Thank you so much J and J! Quinn adores Tabby, they are already great friends.
Haha Caryn yes I love my dress, was so scared I would never fit it again. Bahaha her faces while she eats are just priceless! How are your engagement plans coming?!
Post a Comment